Sebas has to film a documentary about blindness in the Bolivian high plateau.
While searching for a crew to shoot it he meets Gabor, a retired director of photography who lost his sight ten years ago.
Sebas suggests that he collaborate with him and film together in Bolivia.
But if Gabor cannot see, will he be able to film?
Production year: 2014
Produced by: Minimal Films and Miralab
With the support of: ICAA, MEDIA
With the participation of: Canal +
Director: Sebastian Alfie
Script: Sebastian Alfie and Albert Solé
Production Manager: Cristina López
Director of Photography: Angel Amorós
Sound: David Mantecón
Music: Fernando Polaino
Running time: 69 min
Recording format: HD
Nominations and awards
- Gaudí Award for Best Documentary Film, Catalan Film Academy 7th Gaudí Awards (Spain, 2015)
- Biznaga de Plata for Best Director, 17th Málaga Film Festival (Spain, 2014)
- Biznaga de Plata Audience Award, 17th Málaga Film Festival (Spain, 2014)
- Spanish Panorama Winner, Documenta Madrid, 11th International Madrid Documentary Festival (Spain, 2014)
- Award Winner, Heartland Film Festival (USA, 2014)
- Best Documentary, Foyle Film Festival (Ireland, 2014)
- Special Mention for Best Foreign Documentary, MAFICI Puerto Madryn International Film Festival (Argentina, 2014)
- ARTE Section Best Documentary, 7th Festival of the Memory Ibero-American Documentary (Mexico, 2014)
- Signis Award, Best Documentary Feature, 14th Santa Cruz Bolivia International Film Festival (Bolivia, 2014)
- First Prize, Barcelona Inclús Festival (Spain, 2014)
- Best Documentary, Nunes International Film Festival of Barcelona (Spain, 2014)
- Share Project :